Vortex's Latest Kill!

Vortex's Latest Kill!
Heroic Yor'sahj

Friday, July 23, 2010

And Down She Goes!

Heyoooo,


The past few weeks I've been holding off on posting on Thursdays and Mondays, in hopes of being able to say this: We've finally downed Sindragosa!


As some of you may or may not know, I semi-raid lead a 10 man progression group on my off-nights. This group is co-lead by my uncle and I, and it is pretty successful. Now, this group is basically strict-10, but they do do some 25 mans, but they are by no means over geared for the content. We have 2 Shadow's Edge ret paladins and a warlock with DFO, but other than that, everyone is in run-of-the-mill 251/264's.


The group did great in the first week, downing everything up to Sindragosa, however the Queen gave us quite a bit of trouble, requiring 4 weeks, and 2 extended lock-outs to kill. However, through our valiant effort, and my awesome raid leading, we downed her. On the first attempt of the night might I add. GOGO 30% buff.


In other news:


  • I've reached level 20 in LoL (league of legends). For those who don't know what that is, they should really check it out. It's a really fun and free game, and I enjoy playing it in my off time, which I have none of since I raid 6 nights a week -.-.
  • Grommsol of Vortex has completed his Thunderfury. Grom and I have been running MC for weeks, trying to get my T1 set. 2 weeks ago we got the binding off of Garr, and this past week we got the binding from Baron AND the Eye of Sulfurus. All I need to do now is collect the Sulfuron Ignots and I'll have myself a nice hammer to go along with my Tranq spam set.
  • Vortex is making great progress on Halion 10 HC. I expect a kill coming soon.
  • Malicave's computer spontaneously combusted during our raid Wednesday Night. He needs to fix it so we can play 3's. Our 3v3 SpellCleave team is very close to hitting 1400, and I feel like we can make it to at least 1900 by the end of the season.
  • Vortex is still recruiting a Ret/Holy paladin or an Enhance/Resto shaman. If you're interested, please have a greatly maintained off-set as well as your main set. The healing set is a requirement, as it will make me not have to heal anymore <3.>
  • I have a date Saturday, with a real girl. =S


That's all for now. Expect a video or me healing a heroic with just Tranquility soon. I just need to get with Bobbyobyoby and get some free time. But, Gooood-bye for now!



/guffaw



-Bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment