Vortex's Latest Kill!

Vortex's Latest Kill!
Heroic Yor'sahj

Friday, December 16, 2011

Hi

So it's most definitely been a while since I last posted. (Almost 11 months). In that time life has been pretty hectic. So far in that time I've:

  • Graduated from highschool, with a GPA of 89.73 (0.27 short of being an honor graduate.. Not bad for someone who didn't study much :P)
  • Started college (First semester is over, and the second semester will be held off until I figure out just exactly what I want to do in life)
  • Entered a relationship with someone who I thought was, "The One"
  • Subsequently exited that relationship 9 months later
  • Main swapped to a rogue (no more pew pew, but now I can stab stab ;D)
  • Taken a break from WoW, and came back in full force
  • Had a birthday, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
  • Taken to spamming raid chat with kirby's giving away free waffles, #<(^_^<)


Either way, I've been busy, but now I'm going to try and put forth the effort to keep this updated! I'll be posting about all kinds of thing, raging from Rogue raiding, to hunter pvp (maybe), to LoL, to even some TF2. Hopefully you guys can stay occupied!



/guffaw


-Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment