Vortex's Latest Kill!

Vortex's Latest Kill!
Heroic Yor'sahj

Monday, May 17, 2010

This Past Week

Sooo, to put it lightly.... Putricide Hardmode is a definite cock-block in our progression. We've been putting serious attempts on him for about 3 weeks, however this week I really feel like we made great progress, despite being at only 9 during our Sunday raid. I feel like a kill is gonna be coming in shortly, 2 weeks maximum. *knock on wood*


Since we only had 9, we figured that we would chill on our HM attempts and get me my awesome achievment. We succeeded, and quite frankly, compared to the HM, it was an absolute piece of cake. I honestly felt like the achievement didn't do the boss justice, but of course none of them really do :P. The only somewhat difficult achievements, imo, are Sindragosa and Lich King, and that's only because they artificially extend the fight, something that might be a problem if you're fighting enrage timers.

Oh, we also 9 manned LK, and actually were only a few seconds off of our fastest kills (at least the ones I've been a part of). This may or may not be due to the fact that we ran 2 healers, as opposed to our normal 3 healers.

Photobucket


^ kill shot


Oh and also, just for the lulz:


Watch live video from Vortex 10 Man Raids on Justin.tv


This is what happens when I'm not at the top of my game. :P


That's all for now.

/guffaw

-Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment